� at32,Wyn32 2002
[ Home ]
Interactive Wallpaper: at32 FirePaper
[ Back ]
Check out the "example" scheme for ideas on setup.
- Added: GIF support in remote and local images.
- Added: "Refresh Now" to pop-up menu.
- Updated: example scheme.
- Added: "Arrange" menu.
- Added: "Set to Actual Size" option.
- Made the web browser log limited to 100 entry lines (previously, machines left on for days and with regulary updating webpages would use an increasing amount of ram to store the growing log!)
- Added: image randomizer for local image entity.
- Added: - new notes now have default font / font size.
- Revision to "Spread the Word" function.
- Bug fix - div by zero error.
- Bug fix - random exception error.
- Various bug fixes.
- Added block java, scripts and pop-ups checkbox.
- Added optional limit to "composite background additions" before they are all removed and the background starts over.
- Wallpaper now updates on program startup.
- Added font and size options for notes.
- Note height now automatically shrinks not just grows according to changes in width.
- Removed install as service option which was of no value over a more traditional link in the windows startup folder.
v1.51 (050.331) - First public release.
Please see Help document.
There may be an exception error generated seemingly at random. Program execution is not compromised and you can continue without any problems.
Ocassionally (sometimes on startup) one of the "entities" will be highlighted and this will be displayed on your desktop. Double click the tray icon and hide it again if this rare event occurs. This should now be fixed in the latest version.
None yet identified.
Jules Hatton (programming), Nick Ryan (testing).